It also lists some good games that you missed. :-)
Some of the games you list aren't included (even to whole Fedora) due to licensing reasons:
Of the ones that you list, e.g. following very good & polished games which are in Debian seem to be missing from that spin: neverputt, hex-a-hop, openttd (is in Debian in contrib although license says GPL?).
I might include to the "Good Games" list also following games available in Debian (i.e. compatible with Fedora policies), but not listed by you nor included into Fedora Games spin:
- "XBoing", 2D Breakout or "Briquelo", 3D Breakout
- "Tomatoes", 3D multiplayer "dynamiting in dungeon" game
- "Monsters", variant on Crack Attack
- "Luola", multiplayer "cave-flying/fight"
- "Xpilot", networked multiplayer "cave-flying/fight"
- "Barrage", bomb everything in sight
(when you have only couple of minutes...)
- "Tower Toppler", "Nebulus" clone
Regarding last one, there are also some nice children games like "CircusLinux".
Many years ago this was also fun, but it's not anymore included into distros: http://www.evl.uic.edu/aej/AndyBattalion.html
Copyright © 2017, Eklektix, Inc.
Comments and public postings are copyrighted by their creators.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds