myfd = open("myreflinked200Gbytefile", (O_WRONLY|O_APPEND|O_LARGEFILE));
res = write(myfd, "hereismyshortlittlemessage", 27);
* wait, like _forever_ while i just added 200Gbytes to the amount
* of space used on this filesystem. Not to mention getting back
* ENOSPC, because, even though there were 100Gbytes available
* before this 27 byte long write, now there are none. reflinks
* sound neat, but sometimes have unexpected teeth.
Copyright © 2017, Eklektix, Inc.
Comments and public postings are copyrighted by their creators.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds