Well hell, it almost sounds like I was bashing gpdf there. Let me balance it out with the short list of acroread annoyances:
* Crashes in UTF-8 locales
* Crashes if Find feature finds nothing
* Crashes if Help->About Acrobat Reader chosen
* Ctrl-w can't close the last window
* Won't open the same document more than once
* Can get confused and put the input focus into a black hole (see: Motif)
* Interacts very badly with Motif clipboard users (see: Motif)
* Gigantic executable (see: Motif)
* Font rendering configured separately from system configuration
Copyright © 2017, Eklektix, Inc.
Comments and public postings are copyrighted by their creators.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds