|| ||christophe varoqui <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||device-mapper development <email@example.com>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] multipath-tools-0.2.8|
|| ||Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:59:25 +0200|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Jan Kunigk <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com|
here goes multipath-tools version 0.2.8
This is pre-vacation release, to sync up with guys working with the
I'll be mostly off till Sept 1st.
Reported build breakage on IA64 is not solved in this release. I don't
have the hw to investigate this. If someone is interested, feel free to
debug this and send a patch. The breakage seem to come from the clone
Todo, for next releases :
* move to the new klibc development environment Sam Ravnborg is working
on, as soon as it stabilizes : hope to drop the klibc tree from the
multipath-tools tarball, and finally be packageable by distributors.
* resolve the OOM scenarii for multipathd. I guess the kernel will have
to help in some way. Anyway, advice badly needed here.
* [multipathd] setsched prio to RT
* [multipath] massive include cleanup
* [multipath] add a "default_prio_callout" keyword
first user will be SPC-3 ALUA priority field fetcher
* [multipath] reenable stdout on some error paths
* [build] spilt KERNEL_DIR into KERNEL_SOURCE &
KERNEL_BUILD as per 2.6 and SuSe convention
* [klibc] kill warnings due to awk parsing wrong locale in
* [multipath] implement a generic group_by_prio pgpolicy
* [multipath] fix the broken failover pgpolicy
Downloads and docs at http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr
SF.Net email is sponsored by Shop4tech.com-Lowest price on Blank Media
100pk Sonic DVD-R 4x for only $29 -100pk Sonic DVD+R for only $33
Save 50% off Retail on Ink & Toner - Free Shipping and Free Gift.
Linux-hotplug-devel mailing list http://linux-hotplug.sourceforge.net