|| ||Marty Ridgeway <email@example.com>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] July release of LTP now available|
|| ||Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:25:43 -0500|
- Added a new test for bind() written by Dan Jones.
- Jacky Malcles added support for ext3 and some cleanup code.
- Fixes to fix DMAPI defect
- Changes for eliminating dmapi.h
- Applied patch from Gary Williams to change malloc() to calloc() b/c some
archs don't like the use of uninitialized memory.
- Fix typo and change i to a 1 in the bufcmp function in diotest_routines.c
- Applied patch from Gary Williams that added an optional forth arguement
semctl as a union, not a pointer to pointer, b/c pointer to pointer causes
to explode. Union will automagically interpret the union as a pointer as
necessary....now works on multiple archs.
- Made sure that the shm segment is cleaned up if the shmat() fails.
- Applied patch from Wu Zhou to correctly cleanup in case of a failure.
- Added definition for SHM_HUGETLB for cases where this is not defined.
- Applied patch from Steve Hill and Gary Williams for MIPS.
- Applied a timing fix to allow the test to run on more architectures.
- Applied results cleanup patch from Gary Williams.
- Corrected the logic in the test to use -lepoll or not.
- Applied PASS message cleanup patch from Gary Williams
- Fix invalid syntax "if undefined" in modify_ldt tests
- Applied patch from Gary Williams for personality() tests to initialize
PER_LINUX so we can clearly see if the desired changes occur.
- Updated to Posixtestsuite-1.4.3
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 908/1C005
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/