|| ||Greg Banks <email@example.com>|
|| ||Kernel Build Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Linux Kernel Mailing List <email@example.com>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: gcml2 version 0.7.1|
|| ||Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:19:15 +1000|
gcml2 is (among other things) a Linux kconfig language syntax checker.
Version 0.7.1 is available at:
This is a bugfix release of gcml2. Thanks to Randy Dunlap in particular
for reporting problems. Future announcements of minor releases will be
on the kbuild-devel list only.
Here is a brief change log.
* Fixed memory corruption error where the banner node was being
freed but not removed from the hashtable of all nodes.
* The CONFIG_DECSTATION bug in the mips port triggered an assert
failure in the overlap code; this case is now handled more
* Added two new warnings, condition-loop and dependency-loop.
* Gracefully handle case where a define_bool is conditional on itself.
* Fixed misfeature where failure to find a "source"d file would
terminate parsing the remainder of the rulebase.
* Using a symbol name instead of a sub-prompt as the default
value for a "choice" no longer causes a parse error.
* Various minor bugs, memory leaks, speed improvements.
the price of civilisation today is a courageous willingness to prevail,
with force, if necessary, against whatever vicious and uncomprehending
enemies try to strike it down. - Roger Sandall, The Age, 28Sep2001.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/