|| ||Stephen Hemminger <email@example.com>|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|| ||[ANNOUCE] iproute2 update|
|| ||Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:10:36 -0700|
|| ||Ben Greear <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
A new version of the iproute2 utilities is available to handle the new
extensions for 2.6.7.
* Based on the last known good version of iproute2 from Alexy
* Included most of the vendor patches (except for the stupid ones).
* Got rid of lots of the glibc workarounds, I intend this to build
and run on 2.6 (and 2.4) only.
* Fixed some parsing and formatting bugs.
* Added gigabit as a rate.
* Added HTB and delay scheduler
* Added support for new tcp_info extensions to ss
The website is:
and the download is in:
This version builds with 2.6.7 as the kernel include files, so either have
the files in /usr/include/linux up to date or modify the top level Makefile
to point to a kernel build. Will workout a way to build on 2.4 next.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html