|| ||Lucas Di Pentima <lucas-AT-lunix.com.ar>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: GNOME War Pad 0.3.0|
|| ||Mon, 24 May 2004 02:03:04 -0300|
GNOME War Pad 0.3.0
A 'VGA Planets' client for the GNOME platform. VGA Planets is a
turn-based space strategy game that can be played by 11 players at once.
This game is being played since Fidonet times, and have lots of fans
that still play on those old DOS clients, it's time for a GNU/Linux one :-)
- New ship pictures.
- UI usability improvements: starchart panning don't need the shift key
anymore, the planets and ships get centered when double-clicking on them.
- New race icons on game manager.
- Planet names in starchart.
- Minefields, ion storms and planet names are toggled using the 'view' menu.
- Planet names only appear if zoom >= 100%.
- Starbase UI completed.
- Message reader implemented.
- Ship Fuel usage and mass calculation fixed.
- Several minor bugfixes.
GNOME Software Map entry
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)