|| ||Stephen Hemminger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|| ||[announce] bridge-utils-0.9.7|
|| ||Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:49:33 -0800|
Updated the bridge-utils software to handle:
* Greater than 32 bridges; now unlimited as far as the command
* Follow version convention: brctl -V
* More complete and robust error handling, checks for errors
when initializing and reading bridge information
Known pre-existing issues:
* Mixed 64bit/32bit ioctl handling was incorrect and removed.
Will be replaced by correct code later. I.e for now still
* Still has limit of 256 ports per bridge until STP is updated.
* Command reads in all the bridge information (even if it doesn't
There is no reason to update existing 2.4 systems, this is really intended
for 2.6 based distros.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html