|| ||Nigel Cunningham <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||Suspend development list <email@example.com>|
|| ||[Swsusp-devel] New test patches on Sourceforge.|
|| ||Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:47:40 +1000|
New test patches are now available on Sourceforge for 2.6.4 and 2.4.25.
They go hand in hand with the updated core patch 184.108.40.206.
I still have some work to do on Pavel's list of suggestions before
2.0.1, but these patches provide you with an update to test.
Some of the changes:
- No ksuspendd thread anymore.
- Fixed issue where some debugging info not displayed when it is more
than 1024 chars long.
- Lots of work towards getting rid of lines > 80 chars wide.
- When there's only one writer, the '[name]:' prefix is now optional.
- Works under 2.6 again and listens to keys pressed when there is a
problem with the header.
- LZF license changed to dual BSD/GPL.
- Added timeout when waiting for busy processes to refrigerate
C/- Westminster Presbyterian Church Belconnen
61 Templeton Street, Cook, ACT 2614.
+61 (2) 6251 7727(wk); +61 (2) 6253 0250 (home)
Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by: IBM Linux Tutorials
Free Linux tutorial presented by Daniel Robbins, President and CEO of
GenToo technologies. Learn everything from fundamentals to system
swsusp-devel mailing list