Cool Firefox tips
Posted Feb 11, 2004 23:02 UTC (Wed) by frazier
Parent article: A grumpy user's browser review
I use these for Firefox and figured they'd be helpful to others too:
- Google search results: CTRL+'K' and type search words then hit enter
- Google search results: Hight text, right click, select "Web Search"
- Fonts larger: CTRL+'+' (also doable by CTRL+mouse scrollwheel down)
- Fonts smaller: CTRL+'-' (also doable by CTRL+mouse scrollwheel up)
- Multiple home tabs: Set up all the pages you want on separate tabs then go Tools>Options>Use Current pages
- History: CTRL+H (pretty standard)
- Bookmarks: CTRL+B (pretty standard)
...and these I should use...
- Next: ALT+Right arrow (also doable by SHIFT+mouse scrollwheel up)
- Back: ALT+Left arrow (also doable by SHIFT+mouse scrollwheel down)
to post comments)