A new schedule
has been posted for Fedora Core 2. The delayed "test 1" release
is now planned for February 12.
Update notices for Fedora Core 1:
- iptables version 1.2.9 is
now available, with more documentation and other enhancements.
- Updated gnome-libs fix some issues
when building GNOME 1 apps on x86_64.
- This pango update enables dual
32/64bit installs of the Pango libraries on x86_64.
- The nss_ldap fails to perform schema
- pam_krb5 does not honor
ticket_lifetime setting in /etc/krb5.conf's [appdefaults] section.
- Three bugs have been fixed in gdm.
- A newer foomatic printer driver
database is now available.
- This ghostscript update includes an
updated HP Inkjet driver (hpijs).
- The gimp-print driver has been
to post comments)