|| ||Eric Hustvedt <email@example.com>|
|| ||Wed, 07 Jan 2004 02:55:09 -0500|
Updated the ck patchset.
O(1) scheduler with batch scheduling, interactivity
POSIX ACL/xattr v0.8.65
XFS file system v1.3.1
- POSIX ACLs and extended attribute support for ext2/ext3.
- Resynced with the upstream patches, which picked up various fixes.
- Supermount-NG updated to latest version.
- GRsec update
- Support for non-x86 architectures. I figure that I will need to
backport the low-level support for the O1 scheduler. If anyone can point
me towards existing patches, that would be very appreciated.
- XFS and ACLs are compile tested only. Please test carefully before
using in production environment.
Eric Hustvedt <firstname.lastname@example.org>