Ancient code haunting..
Posted Dec 22, 2003 18:27 UTC (Mon) by nchip
Parent article: SCO's copyright letter
Ofcourse the amount of error numbers has accumulated over the years, and I
wouldn't be suprised if SCO unix contained nowadays error numbers
originally introduced in Linux..
Indeed do the bsd:s carry the following notice
* Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* (c) UNIX System Laboratories, Inc.
* All or some portions of this file are derived from material licensed
* to the University of California by American Telephone and Telegraph
* Co. or Unix System Laboratories, Inc. and are reproduced herein
* the permission of UNIX System Laboratories, Inc.
And a three-step BSD licence which is not GPL incompatible like the
fraudsters in the letter claim.
to post comments)