|| ||Takashi Iwai <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||[Alsa-devel] ALSA 1.0.0rc1 released|
|| ||Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:54:20 +0100|
today we reached ALSA 1.0.0rc1 release.
as its name stands, this is the "release candidate" for 1.0.0.
if no show-stopper bug is reported, we'll release 1.0.0 really
this version includes the following fixes since the last 1.0.0-pre3
- fixed OSS emulation on kernel. quake and wine should work now.
- fixed intel8x0 PCM.
- fixed the compilation on 2.2 kernels.
- fixed the second line-in on live drive.
- pnp detection of interwave STB is fixed.
- usb usx2y drivers updated. USB224 is still disabled.
- usb bus and ids are shown in cardx/usb* proc files.
- the data path of hdsploader is fixed.
- hdspmixer updates.
- legacy probing of alsaconf is fixed.
- some bugs in aplay are fixed (infinte loop, click noise).
regarding quake: it's known that quake3 doesn't work properly if the
soundcard doesn't support the proper sample rate. it's maybe a bug of
quake3 itself. wine should be ok.
Takashi Iwai <email@example.com> ALSA Developer - www.alsa-project.org
This SF.net email is sponsored by: SF.net Giveback Program.
Does SourceForge.net help you be more productive? Does it
help you create better code? SHARE THE LOVE, and help us help
YOU! Click Here: http://sourceforge.net/donate/
Alsa-devel mailing list