|| ||Dan Kegel <dank-AT-kegel.com>|
|| ||wineconf 2004|
|| ||Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:05:03 -0800|
On wine-devel (http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/11/0075.html), Jeremy White wrote:
"Okay, I've finally put together a web page and mailing list
to centralize our information about Wineconf.
You can view the page here:
It's just a start; there are lots of details to fill in,
but now everyone has a place to look.
I'd appreciate it if interested parties could both let
me know that they'd be there via the registration form and join
the mailing list so that we can discuss the agenda.
Once we've defined a bit more of an agenda, I'd like to
go ahead and announce the conference as a whole to
And here's what that page (http://www.winehq.org/wineconf/) says:
"The conference for Wine users and developers
Everyone is welcome at the second semi regular conference of Wine enthusiasts. Come and gather with fellow Wine hackers to:
* Discuss the future of Wine
* Work on nasty glibc bugs
* Attack installers in an install-o-thon
* Relax in the beautiful winter weather of Minnesota, enjoying the St. Paul Winter Carnival (complete with Ice Palace!).
* Marvel at how the weather promotes an amazing amount of hacking time.
* Hoist a real glass of Wine with your compadres at the Mall of America.
The conference is in the early stages of planning, so full details are not yet available. However, here are the details that are firm:
Saturday, January 31st and Sunday, February 1st, 2004.
At the conference facility at CodeWeavers headquarters;
Court International Building
2550 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55114"
to post comments)