|| ||Nigel Cunningham <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||swsusp-devel <email@example.com>|
|| ||[Swsusp-devel] 2.0-rc2.|
|| ||Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:48:06 +1300|
2.0-rc2 will shortly be available at
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/swsusp. (Their web servers are
currently down for maintenance). Attached is the incremental version
Changes in this version:
- Various fixes/improvements to the freezer.
- Fix for ACPI continually generating lid events post-resume (subject to
further investigation, but this works and has no negative side effects).
- Fix for no progress bar during reading kernel image back.
- Merged the two progress bars into one.
- Fix for bug in switching from bootsplash to text mode progress bar.
- Fix/rework for allocating zlib memory when compression support
- Switching from using bread to own internal routines, fixing support
for swapfiles on file systems with blocksize != 1024 and not aligned on
4096 byte boundaries.
- Simplified handling of page_counts in memory pool code
- Miscellaneous small cleanups
- Fix for memory corruption when number of range pages == 53.
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand
Evolution (n): A process whereby infinitely improbable events occur with
alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.