> So? An average Linux admin/user can do loads of things with the content of a typical Linux distribution that are not possible (or, at least, not possible for people who are not Windows experts way above MCSE level and/or without very considerable expense) with Windows.
Irrelevant. By definition, these things are not used in organizations with Microsoft Windows-based workflows, so they won't affect the migration.
> So what? It's still a large number of bodies.
Linux already has problems with third-party software. And it will only get worse with this attitude. After all, why would Adobe port their stuff if only 1% of the market would be able to use it? It's much better to simply cater to the remaining 99%, especially if Linux support is so much more complicated.