|| ||Matthew Wilcox <email@example.com>|
|| ||[PATCH] sym 2.1.18f|
|| ||Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:19:01 +0100|
Can people hammer on this patch please? I'd like this to be the version
that ships in 2.6.0.
- Rewrite the Kconfig help
- Always honour CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_IOMAPPED. Alpha people used to
have it forced off, Sparc people used to have it forced on. (Thanks
to Dann Frazier for testing on Alpha)
- Simplify the NVRAM handling a bit.
- SYM_OPT_NO_BUS_MEMORY_MAPPING is never set.
- Remove PCI DMA abstraction. (Christoph Hellwig)
- Redo SCSI midlayer registration and unregistration to allow module
load/unload to work. Now copes with scsi_add_host() failing. (Thanks
to Brian King for testing)
- Replace bcmp() with memcmp().
- Change the MAINTAINER entry to myself.
"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead bodies.
Do you think I want to have an academic debate on this subject?" -- Robert Fisk
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/