Better feedback would be to indicate which you would cut.
If I had to order them from most interesting to least, I'd pick:
1) Hugh. Short, witty, long link very informative.
2) Stephan. An important warning, under-reported and under-debated.
3) Ted. The quote is a common theme of his, but the whole post is very informative.
4) Greg. I commented on his thread, so obviously found it worthwhile.
5) Rusty. Thread was kind of interesting, but this comment was a bit banal.
6) Paul. This provides some insight into a day in Paul's life, but not really in the same league as say #1.
I think cutting at <= 3 would be a good guide; I'm then more likely to follow the links to learn something.