Not logged in
Log in now
Create an account
Subscribe to LWN
LWN.net Weekly Edition for June 20, 2013
Pencil, Pencil, and Pencil
Dividing the Linux desktop
LWN.net Weekly Edition for June 13, 2013
A report from pgCon 2013
The number of quotes of the week is inversely proportional to their quality -- man_ls's law.
Proposal for next month
Posted Oct 18, 2012 22:50 UTC (Thu) by rusty (✭ supporter ✭, #26)
If I had to order them from most interesting to least, I'd pick:
1) Hugh. Short, witty, long link very informative.
2) Stephan. An important warning, under-reported and under-debated.
3) Ted. The quote is a common theme of his, but the whole post is very informative.
4) Greg. I commented on his thread, so obviously found it worthwhile.
5) Rusty. Thread was kind of interesting, but this comment was a bit banal.
6) Paul. This provides some insight into a day in Paul's life, but not really in the same league as say #1.
I think cutting at <= 3 would be a good guide; I'm then more likely to follow the links to learn something.
Posted Oct 18, 2012 23:02 UTC (Thu) by man_ls (subscriber, #15091)
Posted Oct 19, 2012 19:42 UTC (Fri) by PaulMcKenney (subscriber, #9624)
Posted Oct 20, 2012 9:13 UTC (Sat) by man_ls (subscriber, #15091)
Posted Oct 20, 2012 21:39 UTC (Sat) by PaulMcKenney (subscriber, #9624)
Posted Oct 23, 2012 1:49 UTC (Tue) by bronson (subscriber, #4806)
Posted Oct 20, 2012 7:50 UTC (Sat) by malcolmt (guest, #65441)
Posted Oct 23, 2012 2:01 UTC (Tue) by bronson (subscriber, #4806)
Posted Oct 23, 2012 4:05 UTC (Tue) by mathstuf (subscriber, #69389)
Copyright © 2013, Eklektix, Inc.
Comments and public postings are copyrighted by their creators.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds