|| ||Ben Hutchings <email@example.com> |
|| ||netdev <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||ethtool 3.5 released |
|| ||Fri, 3 Aug 2012 20:48:37 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
ethtool version 3.5 has been released.
Home page: https://ftp.kernel.org/pub/software/network/ethtool/
* Feature: Display support for 1000BASE-KX and 10GBASE-KX4 link modes
* Feature: Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) configuration
(--show-eee and --set-eee options)
* Fix: Don't trust drivers to null-terminate strings
* Feature: Display support for 40G link modes
* Package: Update RPM summary, description and URL
* Package: Exclude redundant documentation from RPM
Ben Hutchings, Staff Engineer, Solarflare
Not speaking for my employer; that's the marketing department's job.
They asked us to note that Solarflare product names are trademarked.