LinuxCon Japan: Making kernel developers less grumpy
Posted Jun 12, 2012 12:38 UTC (Tue) by mpr22
In reply to: LinuxCon Japan: Making kernel developers less grumpy
Parent article: LinuxCon Japan: Making kernel developers less grumpy
A number of factors.
- Trying to persuade HR that your manager is a domineering jerk holds the prospect of being a stressful process.
- Being on welfare is a stressful state.
- Looking for a job is a stressful process.
- It isn't always apparent during one's employment interview that one's prospective manager is a domineering jerk.
- Sometimes the domineering jerk becomes one's manager after one has commenced employment, due to promotions, org chart reshuffles, etc.
to post comments)