|| ||John Johansen <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||email@example.com |
|| ||AppArmor v2 - Add the ability to mediate mount |
|| ||Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:07:22 -0700|
|| ||Article, Thread
The following is v2 of the AppArmor mount rule extension. It assumes the
previous pull requests have been applied.
Changes since v1.
- The variable initialization and other bugs pointed out in v1 have been fixed
- The mount matching of the different mount fns has been factored out into a
- Error reporting on the match has been improved to report where it fails
- a couple bugs in the matching of different elements have been fixed
after further testing.
- Auditing and matching of the fs data element is now optional and is
controlled by userspace rules indicating that a fs data match is required,
and that auditing of such is desired.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/