Gray areas in software licensing
Posted Feb 18, 2012 15:55 UTC (Sat) by dwmw2
In reply to: Gray areas in software licensing
Parent article: Gray areas in software licensing
- What's the acid test of whether a lawyer is correct?
A court ruling.
- How many (teams of) lawyers are there normally in a court case?
- How many (teams of) lawyers win each time?
- How many (teams of) lawyers lose each time?
- What is the overall success rate, therefore, of the legal profession when their opinions are actually put to the test?
... and you wonder why they say "maybe"
to post comments)