|| ||Luis Falcon <lfalcon-AT-gnusolidario.org> |
|| ||health-announce-AT-gnu.org, info-gnu-AT-gnu.org |
|| ||GNU Health 1.3.3 released ! |
|| ||Mon, 19 Sep 2011 05:02:57 -0300|
|| ||Article, Thread
I'm pleased to announce GNU Health 1.3.3
This version could be considered a milestone in itself, due the major
changes and new features:
- New naming convention of modules and models. From medical to gnuhealth
- New installation scripts (setup.py) .
- Major improvements in the Laboratory module. Now we have automatic visual
alerts, possibility to exclude analytes from the analysis, qualitative and
quantitative testing. Contextualize results in the patient status (gender,
age, comorbidities ... ).
As in every new release, bugs are fixed, navigation improved and new
features are includes.
Since Health is now part of the official GNU system, the development is
hosted at GNU Savannah <https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/health/>, where
you can also download the latest version.
Last but not least... many thanks to Cedric and Tryton community for
getting involved in the GNU Health project !
** About GNU Health **
GNU Health (formerly known as "Medical") is a free (GPL v3+ license), Health
and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality :
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health is part of GNU Solidario. GNU Solidario is a NGO that
delivers education and health to emerging economies with free software.
Main site : health.gnu.org <http://health.gnu.org>
Governments hosting GNU Health through their portals :
* European Commission (EU) , OSOR
* Brazil: Portal do Software Público Brasileiro (SPB)
You can check the original post, with screenshots at :
GNU Announcement mailing list <email@example.com>
to post comments)