|| ||Richard Kuo <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org |
|| ||[patch v2 00/35] Hexagon: Add support for Qualcomm Hexagon architecture |
|| ||Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:07:29 -0500|
|| ||Article, Thread
This is the second version of the patchset to the Linux kernel to support
the Qualcomm Hexagon architecture. These patches have been organized like
the last time, in a somewhat logically grouped fashion.
A summary of changes from the last patchset:
* use Kbuild method for strictly asm-generic headers
* clean up dma sync and implement clean/invalidate
* bitops fl*/ff* cleanup
* added inline assembly version of atomic_add_unless
* removed deprecated syscalls/defines
* call __vmyield for cpu_relax and fix cpu_idle
* clean up thread_info; use arch allocator to allow kernel stack sizes
smaller than page size
* implement read_timer_counter
* changed checksum to pull non-asm functions from generic code
* delete module functions which already have generic equivalents
* cleaned up IO routines
* reduced comet_defconfig
* remove ugly platform code
These patches are available on Code Aurora as well as git:
Thanks to everyone for their comments/feedback! If I missed anything
or there's something else that needs cleanup, please let me know.
Sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/