|| ||Peter Zijlstra <email@example.com> |
|| ||linux-kernel <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] 3.0.1-rt8 |
|| ||Fri, 05 Aug 2011 23:44:41 +0200|
|| ||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>,
"Paul E. McKenney" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
|| ||Article, Thread
Since yesterday is old, and yesterday's kernels aren't interesting,
here's a fresh one: 3.0.1-rt8.
Aside from the obvious rebase to 3.0.1 changes include:
- a fix from Rostedt for his cpupri rework involving memory ordering
- a fix from me regarding this highmem muck, seeing as I mostly
wrecked things last time around :-)
- some lockdep annotations from upstream for things people were
seeing here as well
- a patch from Clark adding a sysfs file to recognize a PREEMP_RT
kernel for udev -- is there really no saner solution !?
- and a fresh raw_spinlock_t conversion of cpufreq_driver_lock, done
just minutes before releasing this, to keep life interesting.
Still working on the known issues from last time..
The patch is at:
The quilt series can be found here:
Once kernel.org mirrors catch up that is..
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/