Makes me wonder...
Posted Aug 19, 2003 15:21 UTC (Tue) by Ross
Parent article: Heise reports from SCO Forum
1) Was this they only information they disclosed? If not, are there more pictures?
2) Is this the same code which "experts" reviewed under NDA before stating it was likely that code had been directly copied?
3) Do they have any evidence to show that the code was not copied into Unix and that the version in Linux was taken from Unix and not BSD?
4) What about the release of older versions of Unix under the BSD license? Is this file old enough to be covered by that?
5) What about the BSD settlement? Is there a chance we will get to learn more details about the terms?
If this is the damaging evidence they keep talking about they should be worried about their case.
to post comments)