Hardware often makes me want to dress all in black, sit at the end
of the bar, drink, and cry. Often Matthew Garrett is right there
with me so at least I have company on my trip to black, black
So being such a hopeless optimist I set out to solve all pin
controlling in this subsystem. The sales rap would be something
- Do you need to bias your pin to 3.3 V with an 1MOhm resistor?
- Do you want to mux your pin with different functions?
- Do you want to set the load capacitance of your pin to 10pF?
- Do you want to drive your pin as open collector?
- Is all or some the above software-controlled in your ASIC?
- Do you despair from the absence of relevant frameworks?
The pinctrl subsystem is here to save YOU!
-- Linus Walleij
Due to intermittent email access on my vacation right now, the
stable and longterm kernels will be delayed until late this week,
or early next week.
In place of them, here's a lovely haiku to sooth you:
Sand castle contest
Rain falling sideways and cold
Summer in Oregon
-- Greg Kroah-Hartman
to post comments)