|| ||Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach-AT-ubuntu.com> |
|| ||ubuntu-devel-announce-AT-lists.ubuntu.com |
|| ||Get ready for Ubuntu Developer Week |
|| ||Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:04:35 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
I'm very happy to announce Ubuntu Developer Week again. It's going to
happen from 28th February to 4th March.
As always we have a great line-up of speakers and sessions, here's a few
examples of what we are going to talk about:
* Getting Started with Ubuntu Development, how to use Ubuntu
Distributed Development, how to get changes into Ubuntu, how to make
changes in stable releases, how to collaborate with Debian, getting
new apps into Ubuntu, ?
* Rocking with Unity: fixing bitesize bugs in Unity, how to write
compiz plugins, rocking out with libunity, ?
* Lots of development goodness: Ubuntu One App Programme, hooking in
Ubuntu translations, writing IRC bots, using Zeitgeist, what's new
in ubuntu-dev-tools, project lightning talks, how to use TestDrive ?
* Get up to speed on what's new in Ubuntu natty: Unity 2D, Q&A with
Ubuntu Engineering Director, ARM and OMAP4, ?
* Lots of other good stuff: helping out the LoCo Directory, hacking
with Django, how to get better bug reports, boto EC2 Cloud API,
using Launchpad's Daily Builds, ?
Join #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net from 28th Feb to 4th Mar and
check out https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek for more information.
Have a great day,
Join Ubuntu Developer Week, February 28th - March 4th
ubuntu-devel-announce mailing list
to post comments)