|| ||Kees Cook <kees-AT-ubuntu.com> |
|| ||ubuntu-devel-announce-AT-lists.ubuntu.com |
|| ||Minutes from the Technical Board meeting, 2010-11-02 |
|| ||Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:56:13 -0700|
|| ||Article, Thread
== Attendees ==
* Chair: Kees Cook
* Present: Martin Pitt, Matt Zimmerman, Colin Watson, Mark Shuttleworth
* Apologies: Scott James Remnant
* Guests: Emmet Hikory
== Notes ==
* Action review
* Colin to ensure that documentation on nature of extras.ubuntu.com
archive makes it into process docs, and ensure that ARB legality
checks are synchronised with those of ubuntu-archive. '''carry over'''
* Matt to follow up with Brian on 174375 '''DONE'''
* Dynamic "per package upload permissions" for Debian Developers
* Supported in theory, formal proposal desired, since the details will
be the hard part.
* Micro release exception request for Chromium
* Approved and documented.
* Quarterly Brainstorm review
* [ACTION] Matt to write up Quarterly Brainstorm review and send to TB
* TB meeting moved to 1500 UTC
* Next chair: sabdfl
Ubuntu Security Team
ubuntu-devel-announce mailing list
to post comments)