|| ||email@example.com |
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|| ||[RFC PATCH 0/9] net: support multiple independant multicast routing instances |
|| ||Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:37:06 +0200|
|| ||Article, Thread
The following patches add support for multiple independant multicast
routing instances. This can be useful to seperate traffic when building
a multicast router that is serving multiple independant networks. Patch
09 contains a more detailed description of this feature in the changelog.
The patchset consists of the following parts:
- Patch 01 and 02 consolidate a small amount of code in the different
- Patch 03 decouples fib_rules family values from real address families
to allow using them in code that is not a seperate address family without
- Patch 04 moves the raw_sock/raw_sk() definitions from icmp.h to raw.h
since they will also be used by ipmr in a following patch.
- Patch 05-08 contain some preparatory work and cleanup for supporting
multiple multicast routing instances.
- Patch 09 contains the actual changes to support multiple multicast
These patches have been tested using pimd by myself and using xorp by
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netdev" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html