|| ||Francesco Fumanti <francesco.fumanti-AT-gmx.net> |
|| ||Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list-AT-gnome.org>,
|| ||Announce: mousetweaks 2.29.91 |
|| ||Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:27:19 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
Mousetweaks version 2.29.91 has been released and can be downloaded from:
sha256sum of mousetweaks-2.29.91.tar.bz2:
sha256sum of mousetweaks-2.29.91.tar.gz
What is mousetweaks ?
The mousetweaks package provides the functions offered by the
Accessibility tab of the Mouse control panel. It also contains
two panel applets related to the mouse accessibility. More
1. It offers a way to perform the various clicks without using any
hardware button. In this context, the Dwell Click panel applet
can be used to choose what click type to perform.
2. It allows users to perform a secondary click by doing a
click&hold of the primary mouse button.
3. It provides the Pointer Capture panel applet. This applet creates
an area on the panel into which the pointer can be captured until
the user releases it with a predefined button and modifier
What is new ?
Misc changes, improvements and fixes:
* Use input-mouse icon for Enable button of dwell applet
* Add changes of this development cycle to manual
* Add --login option to manpage
New and updated translations:
[cs] Adrian Guni?
[gl] Fran Diéguez
[pt_BR] Vladimir Melo
[ro] Lucian Adrian
[zh_HK] Chao-Hsiung Liao
[zh_TW] Chao-Hsiung Liao
Many thanks to all contributors.
The MouseTweaks team
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)