|| ||Sakari Ailus <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||"email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||[PATCH v6 0/6] V4L2 file handles and event interface |
|| ||Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:51:23 +0200|
|| ||Laurent Pinchart <email@example.com>,
Hans Verkuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Cohen David Abraham <email@example.com>|
|| ||Article, Thread
Here's the eighth version of the V4L2 file handle and event interface
The patchset has been tested with the OMAP 3 ISP driver. Patches for
OMAP 3 ISP are not part of this patchset but are available in Gitorious
(branch is called event):
The patchset I'm posting now is against the v4l-dvb tree instead of
linux-omap. The omap3camera tree thus has a slightly different
version of these patches due to different baselines.
Some more comments from Hans and Laurent. What has changed:
- Improved documentation.
- V4L2_EVENT_ALL only valid in unsubscribing.
- Events are initialised in v4l2_fh_init() if
video_device->ioctl_ops->vidioc_subscribe_event is defined.
- Event ioctl handlers are called in __video_do_ioctl() iff
video_device->ioctl_ops->vidioc_subscribe_event is defined, no other
- Blocking operation for VIDIOC_DQEVENT.
- v4l2_event_subscribe_many() is gone.
- Fixed memory leak in v4l2_event_subscribe()
Comments are welcome as always.