You should give your opinions some context, so that others can know if they should listen to anything you have to say.
1) What distro do you use?
2) How many servers do you maintain?
3) How many (estimated) users are there on those servers total?
4) What kind of services are provided by the systems?
5) How often do you upgrade your kernels?
6) How many desktops do you maintain?
7) What kernel are you currently running?
It's obvious you don't do anything in security, and your arguments are nothing but arguing with scenarios you imagined up to suit your own apologist view.
I'd appreciate your answers to the questions above so I can get some perspective on users who share your view (as there seem to be a couple like you on this site).