|| ||Tom Szilagyi <tomszilagyi-AT-gmail.com> |
A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user-AT-lists.linuxaudio.org>,
|| ||[LAA] [ANN] Aqualung 0.9beta11 released |
|| ||Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:38:09 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
It is my pleasure to announce the latest release of Aqualung,
an advanced, cross-platform, gapless music player.
This release adds some features and many bugfixes - all users
are encouraged to upgrade.
Please see the Aqualung website for general information,
downloads, documentation etc: http://aqualung.factorial.hu
The Win32 build is up-to-date with the release. The OSX bundle
will be updated at a later time.
The release changelog is listed below.
* * *
* Add PulseAudio support as contributed by PCMan plus a few minor
* Added option for starting Aqualung hidden in tray. Useful when
running Aqualung automatically after login.
* Implement auto roll to active track functionality. Thanks to Chris
Craig for the excellent patch.
* Support new Musepack API (patch by Yavor Doganov)
* New keybinding: Ctrl-S to stop after currently playing song has
ended. Thanks to cobines for the patch.
* Add support for more versatile mouse-systray interaction. Thanks to
cobines for the excellent patch.
* Added support for new GtkTooltip API (since 2.12). Fixed tooltip
disappearing issue because of too frequent tooltip updates.
* Automatically add/remove stores when they become available or
disappear (most likely due to mount/unmount operations). Modified
stores will not be removed automatically.
* Add support for an application_title lua function separate from the
playlist_title lua function, so that the window title and the main
title label of the player is configurable from Lua.
* Don't require restart to update programmable title format file
* Don't use sndfile's Ogg decoder (always use native Ogg library)
* Fix FFmpeg headers detection in configure script
* Fix compiler warnings on 64 bit. Thanks to Zoltan Kovacs for the
* Fix crash on 64 bit when Aqualung is compiled without SRC support
and file contains metadata. Thanks to Zoltan Kovacs for tracking the
problem and providing the patch.
* Fixed crash when pasting into playlist without copying first (empty
* Fix a suspected regression: space toggles state of combined
play/pause button when a file is loaded.
* Fix lockup at end of playlist.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when clicked on a picture of a file in
the File Info dialog and the file format did not support metadata.
* Fix playlist column size allocation by eliminating manual/delayed
calculations and utilizing the built-in COLUMN_AUTOSIZE feature
* Fix crash when invoking the File Info dialog for an MPEG internet
* Fix inversion of enabled/diasbled state of tooltips.
* Fix crash when loading .m3u with invalid filename.
* Updated translations: German, Hungarian, Russian, Ukrainian
* New translations:
Japanese by Norihiro Yoneda
French by Julien Lavergne
* Up-to-date user documentation
Linux-audio-announce mailing list
to post comments)