|| ||Jürg Billeter <j-AT-bitron.ch> |
|| ||gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org, Tracker mailing list
|| ||ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.18 released |
|| ||Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:27:00 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
tracker 0.7.18 is now available for download from:
What is it?
All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
* Added configure option for enca.
* Fixed bashism in configure.
* Fixed compilation warnings.
* Include diagrams and explanations in generated documentation.
* Reformatted documentation to docbook.
* Add tracker:cartesian-distance and tracker:haversine-distance
functions to calculate distance between two geolocations.
* Support constructor functions for type conversion.
* Create directory structure before creating journal file.
* Support reindexing by mime type for new extractors.
* Improve logging of files processed/notified.
* Fixed manual white-balance writeback.
* Fix album listing.
* Timed waiting on the GCond.
* NB#153866, Removing and selecting a resource right afterwards...
* Updated es: Jorge González
* Updated et: Mattias Põldaru
* Updated hu: Gabor Kelemen
* Updated sl: Andrej ?nidar?i?
The Deskbar applet packaged with Tracker is currently out of date
and needs some love to get it working with the new APIs. It is in
the same state as it was for 0.6. As such it isn't expected to work.
28 January 2010
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)