|| ||Javier Jardón <jjardon-AT-gnome.org> |
|| ||giggle-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||ANNOUNCE: Giggle 0.4.95 released |
|| ||Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:56:46 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
As Mathias is a bit busy nowadays, I'm trying to help him making a new
giggle release. Thank yo to phomes and fmuellner for help me to make it
?* What is it ?
Giggle is a graphical frontend for Git
* Where can I get it ?
* Main repo has been moved to http://git.gnome.org/browse/giggle
* This is a development release leading up to Giggle 0.5.
Focus was fixing build issues found in the last release.
* This is unstable development release. While it has had a bit of testing,
there are plenty of bugs and regressions remaining to be found.
This release should not be used in production.
* What's changed in 0.4.95 ?
* Modernize autotools configuration
* New GTK+ required version is 2.18
* Bumped GtkSourceView required version to 2.8
* Removed libglade dependency
* Remove Glib/GTK+ deprecated symbols
* Use only single Glib/GTK+ includes
* Use accessor functions instead direct access (compile with -DGSEAL_ENABLED)
* 570506 - Reset config hash-table on repository switch instead of unref
* 566158 - Use gnome-autogen.sh to fix builddir != srcdir builds
* 591198 - Get rid of shave with AM_SILENT_RULES automake option
* 590819 - Migrate to GtkBuilder
* 573382 - Detect invalid characters in diff view
* 572666 - Improve rendering of annotation markers
* 573405 - Implement GiggleClipboard interface for terminal view
* 573403 - Open terminals in repository folder
* 572506 - Cleanup library dependencies
* 572530 - Call setlocale() to translate --help output
* 572486 - Use a better icon for the diff view
* 572446 - Use git diff-tree instead of git diff
* Added simplified Chinese (zh_CN) translation by Aron Xu
* Added Russian (ru) translation by Trukhachev Alexey
* Added Punjabi (pa) translation by A S Alam
* Updated French (fr) translation by Stéphane Raimbault and spip
* Updated German (de) translation by Mathias Hasselmann
* Updated Polish (pl) translation by ?ukasz Jerna?
* Updated Slovenian (sl) translation by Andrej ?nidar?i?
Thomas Hindoe Paaboel Andersen (phomes)
Thank you all!
The Giggle team,
Javier Jardón Cabezas
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)