|| ||Martyn Russell <martyn-AT-lanedo.com> |
Tracker mailing list <tracker-list-AT-gnome.org> |
|| ||ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.15 released |
|| ||Thu, 07 Jan 2010 14:11:42 +0000|
|| ||Article, Thread
tracker 0.7.15 is now available for download from:
What is it?
All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
* Fixed id3lib configure errors.
* Improved README for people building Tracker.
* Fixed non-ASCII IRIs.
* Fixed inserting negative integers without needing quotes.
* Simplify virtual table creation.
* Separate inserting URIs from creating DB schema.
* Added nmm:length for audio files from GStreamer extractor.
* Fixed nfo:channels and nfo:sampleRate, uint vs int error.
* Fixes GB#572237, Remove deprecated Glib symbols
* Fixes GB#604655, Fix detection of ioprio
* Fixes NB#132761, Tracker does not extract metadata from WMA files
The Deskbar applet packaged with Tracker is currently out of date
and needs some love to get it working with the new APIs. It is in
the same state as it was for 0.6. As such it isn't expected to work.
07 January 2010
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)