|| ||Daniel Elstner <daniel.kitta-AT-googlemail.com> |
|| ||gtkmm-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||mm-common 0.9 released |
|| ||Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:34:25 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
mm-common 0.9 "Invisible!" is now available for download at:
The Invisible Book of Invisibility.
* A number of small mistakes in the skeleton C++ binding files
have been corrected.
* The sample XML file for the obsolete documentation override
mechanism has been removed from the skeleton project.
* The tranformation from Doxygen to Devhelp has been extended
to produce a hierarchy of class chapters grouped by scope.
* The documentation build rules can now be included from the
top-level, without recursion into a sub-directory.
* A new MM_PROG_GCC_VISIBILITY Autoconf macro is now available
to facilitate building with explicit symbol visibility.
* This is neither a stable release nor a development release,
but a base module for developing C++ bindings.
* Bug reports should be filed with GNOME Bugzilla, module mm-common.
The mm-common module provides the build infrastructure and utilities
shared among the GNOME C++ binding libraries. It is only a required
dependency for building the C++ bindings from the gnome.org version
control repository. An installation of mm-common is not required for
building tarball releases, unless configured to use maintainer-mode.
Release archives of mm-common include the Doxygen tag file for the
GNU C++ Library reference documentation. It is covered by the same
license as the source code it was extracted from. More information
is available at <http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/>.
More information about the GNOME C++ bindings is available at:
December 26, 2009
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)