|| ||"Kjetil S. Matheussen" <k.s.matheussen-AT-notam02.no> |
|| ||[LAA] [ANN] jack_capture V0.9.36 and Ceres V0.48 |
|| ||Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:38:04 +0100 (CET)|
|| ||Article, Thread
jack_capture is a program for recording soundfiles with jack. Its default
operation is to capture whatever sound is going out to your speakers into
a file, but it can do a number of other operations as well.
0.9.32 -> 0.9.36
* Add support for OGG (requires sndlib>=1.0.18)
* Check if file format is supported by sndlib before creating file
* Added auto-support for WVE, MPC2K and RF64. (untested)
* Reset terminal colors when exiting.
* Check dependencies for various programs in the Makefile
* Tried to make it even more clear (if that's possible) that
'jack_capture --port system:playback_1 --port system:playback_2'
does exactly the same as the default.
* Added untested patch from Orcan Ogetbil to make jack_capture compile on
a ppc64 platform.
In case jack_capture is ran on a ppc64 platform, a warning is printed
* Clearing up licenses
* A fix for open() from Florian Faber.
* A couple of gui fixes from Orcan Ogetbil.
Ceres is a large program for doing various sound effects in the frequency
domain and displaying sonograms. The program has been developed for about
13 years, and is mainly made by Øyvind Hammer with contributions from
Jonathan Lee, Stanko Juzbasic and many others.
0.46 -> 0.48:
-Various fixes to make it build with fc11
-Include openmotif to make it easier to build
-Various makefile fixes
Linux-audio-announce mailing list
to post comments)