|| ||Martyn Russell <martyn-AT-lanedo.com> |
Tracker mailing list <tracker-list-AT-gnome.org> |
|| ||ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.12 released |
|| ||Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:12:19 +0000|
|| ||Article, Thread
tracker 0.7.12 is now available for download from:
What is it?
All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
* Removed emacs style editing style at the top of all .[ch] files.
* Removed extensions/ (was thunderbird/firefox legacy code).
* Clean up python/ (moved useful code, removed the rest):
* Moved gtk-sparql to utils/
* Moved deskbar-handler to src/plugins/deskbar/
* Added coverage analysis using lcov.
* Merged nautilus-extension branch to master (tagging support).
* Automatically generate ontology docs using gtk-doc.
* Added nmo:Conversation class and nmo:conversation property.
* Added nmo:lastMessageDate and nmo:hasParticipant properties.
* Add nmo indexes for important message properties.
* Deprecated nmo:plainTextMessageContent (for nie:plainTextContent)
* Documented nmo more thoroughly.
* Support functions with non-prefixed IRI.
* Do not support AS outside of select expressions.
* Fixes: GB#603054, fails to build on missing tracker-explorer
* Fixes: NB#150158, tracker-store memory usage grows a lot dur...
The database version up has been incremented, this will force a
reindex for any existing Tracker installation.
The Deskbar applet packaged with Tracker is currently out of date
and needs some love to get it working with the new APIs. It is in
the same state as it was for 0.6. As such it isn't expected to work.
18 December 2009
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)