|| ||Neil Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||email@example.com |
|| ||ANNOUNCE: mdadm 3.0.3 - A tool for managing Soft RAID under Linux |
|| ||Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:11:38 +1100|
|| ||Article, Thread
I am pleased to announce the availability of
mdadm version 3.0.3
It is available at the usual places:
and via git at
This contains a collection of bug fixes and minor enhancements over
3.0.2 (which itself had a single bugfix over 3.0.1 which I didn't
bother emailing an announcement about).
The brief change log is:
- Improvements for creating arrays giving just a name, like 'foo',
rather than the full '/dev/md/foo'.
- Improvements for assembling member arrays of containers.
- Improvements to test suite
- Add option to change increment for RebuildNN messages reported
by "mdadm --monitor"
- Improvements to mdmon 'hand-over' from initrd to final root.
- Handle merging of devices that have left an IMSM array and are
- Add missing space in "--detail --brief" output.
NeilBrown 22nd October 2009
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-raid" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html