|| ||Martyn Russell <martyn-AT-lanedo.com> |
Tracker mailing list <tracker-list-AT-gnome.org> |
|| ||ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.3 released |
|| ||Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:31:07 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
tracker 0.7.3 is now available for download from:
What is it?
All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
* Require SQLite >= 3.6.16. Required for test cases to pass.
* Removed requirement for 'sqlite_exec' in configure.ac.
* Updated Python example to use new Tracker APIs.
* Added nmm:albumArtist property.
* Added nmm:Playlist class.
* Removed cardinality restriction for nie:informationElementDate.
* Fixed time zone handling when inserting time_t.
* Support single-valued properties as functions.
* Support multi-valued properties as functions.
* Improved to not require 'AS' when using SELECT functions.
* Support rollback for updates when one or more errors occur.
* Make sure SQLite statements are reset when using cursors. This was
leading to DB locks.
* Fixed infinite loop when unmounting.
* Removed all use of tracker-storage for volume handling. This is
now done in tracker-miner-fs.
* Added visibility options for tracker-status-icon.
* Added tracker-status-icon.cfg for visibility settings.
* Added global binding to launch tracker-search-tool (<Ctrl><Alt>S).
* Improved so progress bars are not so tall and the now pulses when
at 0% (used for crawling or initialising usually).
* Improved so the progress bar is not displayed for miners not
* Fixed so the default progress is 100% (in cases where the
tracker-status-icon is restarted).
* Fixed UI to be more HIG compliant.
* Fixes GB#590501, Album art heuristic always fails
* Fixes NB#137046, Properties Are Not Retained Upon File Modific...
* Fixes NB#141698, List of saved playlist has names of albums too
* Fixes NB#134107, Optional properties with orderby causes signi...
The Deskbar applet packaged with Tracker is currently out of date
and needs some love to get it working with the new APIs. It is in
the same state as it was for 0.6. As such it isn't expected to work.
16 October 2009
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)