|| ||Udi Fuchs <udifuchs-AT-gmail.com> |
|| ||ufraw-announce-AT-lists.sourceforge.net |
|| ||UFRaw 0.16 released |
|| ||Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:55:22 -0500|
|| ||Article, Thread
I'm pleased to announce the release of UFRaw-0.16. The major new
feature of this release is 100% zoom. Yet I must warn you all that
what you are seeing is not the final implementation. The current
implementation is a bit slow and setting the zoom level to 100% will
freeze the user interface for a few seconds. By the next version of
UFRaw this should be fixed.
Other interesting new features include image rotation by arbitrary
angle and adjustment of color lightness by hue. In addition 39 new
cameras are supported (see list below).
We also have 2 new translations, for a total of 17 languages, of
which, 12 translations are complete.
More detailed list of changes:
* New German translation by Matthias Urlichs and Chris Leick.
* New Simplified Chinese translation.
* Added --with-gtk configuration option to make GTK optional.
* When GTK is used, the GtkImageView library is mandatory.
* Added lightness adjustmens by hue. Based on patch by Bruce Guenter.
* Added --color-smoothing command line option.
* Added --maximize-window command line switch.
* Configurable frame lines overlay. Patch by Bruce Guenter.
* OpenMP support for preview redrawing. Patch by Bruce Guenter.
* OpenMP support for VNG interpolation. Patch by Bruce Guenter.
* Added rotation control to the transformations page of the GUI. Patch
by Frank van Maarseveen.
* Initial implementation of 100% preview. Based on patches by Frank
* Added support for hot pixel elimination. It is an experimental
feature enabled by the configuration switch --enable-hotpixels. Based
on patch by Frank van Maarseveen.
New cameras supported in this version (thanks to dcraw 8.98):
* AgfaPhoto DC-833m
* Canon PowerShot A470 (CHDK hack)
* Canon PowerShot A570 (CHDK hack)
* Canon PowerShot A590 (CHDK hack)
* Canon PowerShot Pro1
* Canon PowerShot G11
* Canon PowerShot SX1 IS
* Canon PowerShot SX110 IS (CHDK hack)
* Canon EOS 7D
* Canon EOS 500D / Digital Rebel T1i / Kiss Digital X3
* Casio EX-S20
* Casio EX-Z60
* Casio EX-Z75
* Casio EX-Z850
* Hasselblad V96C
* Kodak Z980
* Kodak Z1015
* Motorola PIXL
* Nikon D3X
* Nikon D300s
* Nikon D3000
* Nikon D5000
* Olympus X200,D560Z,C350Z
* Olympus E-30
* Olympus E-620
* Olympus E-P1
* Olympus SP570UZ
* Panasonic DMC-FZ35/FZ38
* Panasonic DMC-GH1
* Pentax K2000/K-m
* Pentax K-7
* Phase One P 45+
* Samsung S85 (hacked)
* Samsung S850 (hacked)
* Sony DSLR-A330
* Sony DSLR-A380
* Sony DSLR-A500
* Sony DSLR-A550
* Sony DSLR-A850
to post comments)