|| ||Zack Cerza <zcerza-AT-redhat.com> |
|| ||dogtail-list <dogtail-list-AT-gnome.org>,
gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org, gnome-accessibility-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||Dogtail 0.7.0 Released |
|| ||Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:56:28 -0400|
|| ||Article, Thread
I'm happy to announce a long-overdue release of Dogtail - 0.7.0. Here
are some of the major changes in this release:
* Dogtail has been ported to pyatspi. This means:
- Faster performance.
- Errors will be more clear.
- No more segfaulting or myserious crashes.
* There is now useful generated API documentation:
* Inline documentation has been greatly improved.
* Headless execution support was completely rewritten.
* Sniff was completely rewritten. It is now:
- More reliable.
- Self-updating via AT-SPI events.
- Slightly prettier.
- Able to tell you about certain states and relations.
* Image Comparison (TCImage) was rewritten. No more ImageMagick!
Note: tests/Node.py's TestNodeAttributes is failing due to GNOME bugs
#498557 and #498563
Thanks and Enjoy,
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)