|| ||Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes-AT-collabora.co.uk> |
|| ||gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||ANNOUNCE: Empathy 220.127.116.11 |
|| ||Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:18:41 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
Empathy 18.104.22.168 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets, and a GNOME client using
those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal
is to permit desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk libraries.
libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be embeded into any GNOME application.
This new release in the stable 2.28 branch fixes critical bugs and
introduces some Moblin specific UI changes. These changes shouldn't affect
GNOME users as they'll be activated only if Empathy is built with
--enable-moblin which is disabled by default. As a side effect of this,
few strings have been added, here again, that shouldn't break existing
translations in GNOME.
- Fixed #589408, Add respond button to notifications (Rob Bradford) (Moblin only)
- Fixed #595945, Crash when doing nothing (Cosimo Cecchi)
- Fixed #595962, Criticals endlessly if you open and contract a group too fast. (Will Thompson)
- Fixed #596044, --hide-contact-list doesn't work (Cosimo Cecchi)
- Fixed #596303, Missing file fallback for Adium themes not implemented. (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #596317, Adium themes always attempt to combine consecutive messages. (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #597125, libnotify chat bubbles aren't displayed once the first bubble disappeared (Rob
- Updated es Translation (Jorge González)
- Updated he Translation (Yaron Shahrabani)
- Updated it Translation (Milo Casagrande)
- Updated ja Translation (Kentaro Kazuhama)
- Updated pl Translation (Tomasz Dominikowski)
- Updated de Documentation translation (Mario Blättermann)
02 October 2009
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)