|| ||Kees Cook <kees-AT-ubuntu.com> |
|| ||ubuntu-devel-announce-AT-lists.ubuntu.com |
|| ||Minutes from the Technical Board meeting, 2009-09-22 |
|| ||Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:29:29 -0700|
|| ||Article, Thread
= Attendees =
Kees Cook (chair)
Scott James Remnant
= Notes =
(copied from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TechnicalBoard/TeamReports/09/Sep...)
* reviewed actions from last meeting
* ACTION: Keybuk to find Bdale at LinuxCon to hash out participation
* Removal of sun-java6
* Based on feedback all around, it was agreed that it is still early
for sun-java6 to be dropped. However, it was not yet clear if
responsibility for the package should be changed.
* ACTION: kees to drive sun-java6 email thread and get resolution on
* Developer Membership Board
* Striking the right balance between openness and privacy combined with
the desire to not change existing processes too radically continues
to be a non-trivial issue.
* ACTION: cjwatson to drive DMB email thread to conclusion
* Discuss UnitsPolicy
* Excepting some clarifications to the language surrounding file sizes,
the Policy is nearly ready.
* ACTION: Keybuk to finalize unit policy and email to TB for vote
* Community Bugs (none)
* Archive reorganisation (Colin Watson)
* There was general agreement that team admins have been delegated the
responsibility to grant upload privileges, but that how they choose
developers is not entirely clear.
* Daniel expressed a concern that team admins should follow a standard
transparent process when dealing with applicants.
* Scott proposed having it split into "application" (standard) and
"approval" (up to the admin)
* Martin proposed that the TB would approve a set of possible
application processes an admin could choose from.
* ACTION: cjwatson to drive vote on Archive Reorg rights for
ubuntu-desktop and mythbuntu in email
* Select a chair for next meeting (pitti)
Ubuntu Security Team
ubuntu-devel-announce mailing list
to post comments)