|| ||Daniel Elstner <daniel.kitta-AT-googlemail.com> |
|| ||gtkmm-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||mm-common 0.8 released |
|| ||Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:14:44 +0200|
|| ||Article, Thread
mm-common 0.8 "STFU!" is now available for download at:
Enjoy the silence.
* Support for Automake 1.11 silent rules has been implemented
in the shared Automake include files.
* The base path of the Devhelp file is now correctly translated
at installation time even with Automake 1.11.
* A number of output directories are now created automatically
at build time if needed, so that it is no longer necessary to
put dummy files into otherwise empty directories.
* The automatically generated ChangeLog file now omits merge
* The skeleton source tree now includes an examples/ directory
a skeletonmm.h single-include header file.
* The skeleton Doxygen configuration file has been corrected
and updated for Doxygen 1.6.1.
* The doc-install.pl utility no longer splits glob patterns
with embedded whitespace into multiple patterns.
* This is neither a stable release nor a development release,
but a base module for developing C++ bindings.
* There is no GNOME Bugzilla component for mm-common yet. For now,
bugs should be reported to the email@example.com mailing list.
The mm-common module provides the build infrastructure and utilities
shared among the GNOME C++ binding libraries. It is only a required
dependency for building the C++ bindings from the gnome.org version
control repository. An installation of mm-common is not required for
building tarball releases, unless configured to use maintainer-mode.
Release archives of mm-common include the Doxygen tag file for the
GNU C++ Library reference documentation. It is covered by the same
license as the source code it was extracted from. More information
is available at <http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/>.
More information about the GNOME C++ bindings is available at:
September 21, 2009
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)